Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What I Got for My Birthday

For those of you who (like me) appreciate kitschy yet state-of-the-art Catholic sacramentals...

Behold:


the scratch-and-sniff holy card!

One comes free with every bottle of "The Pope's Cologne," an authentic recreation of Bl. Pius IX's personal fragrance. Talk about the odor of sanctity.

DISCLAIMER: I neither have a financial interest in nor am being compensated by the manufacturer of this product. I just love Pio Nono. (And the stuff really does smell pretty good.)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your complimentary comments on The Pope's Cologne and our Holy Card.
    I'm happy that you like them.
    As you might suspect, I am also a great admirer of Pio Nono.
    Bless you heart.
    Please consider putting a link on your website for www.ThePopesCologne.com
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank YOU, Mr. Hass.

    The link is up there in the post, on the words "The Pope's Cologne," for any of you who would like (as one of my 10-year-olds puts it) to "smell like the Pope."

    I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've ever corresponded with a parfumier....

    ReplyDelete